The AXIWI Custom Headset consists of a custom made earpiece (the HE-025) and the AXIWI HE-020 twistlock headset. The custom-made earpiece makes for the perfect fit and optimum wearing comfort. Also ensures good insulation of the sound, making its quality even better.
The benefits of a custom made earpiece
- Never irritation to the ear;
- Never falls out of the ear;
- The good insulation in the ear improves sound transmission.
Please note: This headset has an CTIA 3.5mm US-type jack. This applies to all our AXIWI headsets. All AXIWI headsets are, in terms of connection, compatible with the AXIWI communication systems (AXIWI AT-320 & AXIWI AT-350) that we offer. Check whether the connection is compatible if you want to connect this headset to another communication system or device.
The AXIWI Custom Headset can have much resistance and for virtually every usage application. For example, the headset is widely used by referees who during a game are in continuous movement and have to deal with many environmental factors as sound and weather.
To order; How does it work?
- You go to a hearing care professional (in the Netherlands we advise Van Boxtel Hoorwinkels) and will make a print of your ear; this could be left or right. This will costs in the Netherlands about € 15,00 and you pay this directly in the store of Van Boxtel Hoorwinkels. Ask your local hearing care professional about the costs if you are living abroad (outside the Netherlands);
- At Van Boxtel Hoorwinkels you must clearly communicate that the print must meet the following requirements:
- The entire concha (ear cup) must be filled.
- It must be a deep print.
- Clearly indicate that the print is for a Custom Headset, so that they match the print accordingly.
- You transfer the amount (inquire to the customer service of Axitour) for the headset to our bank account;
- You send the print of the ear to Axitour B.V. Lübeck 5, 2993 LK, Barendrecht in the Netherlands.
- After delivery, from the print of the ear to our Axitour office, the delivery time is 6 weeks.
Any questions? We would love to be there for you!
An immediate answer? Call +31 (0)180-691 400 between 8:15 am and 5:15 pm
Mobile phone: +31 614 16 45 02 (out of working times)
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply your question as soon as possible.