AXIWI HE-050 headset
The AXIWI HE-050 (universal earpiece) is a practical headset which is suitable for various usage applications. The headset is characterized by good sound quality and great wearing comfort and has a universal earpiece. The headset contains eartips in 3 universal sizes which fits to each ear.
- Perfect sound quality;
- Noise cancelling;
- Great wearing comfort;
- Short boom of the microphone (practical carry at the mouth);
- Small microphone cushion;
- Discreet appearance. The headset is completely in black color.
Benefits Custom made earpiece
- Never irritation to the ear;
- Never falls out of the ear;
- The good insulation in the ear improves sound transmission.
Please note: This headset has an CTIA 3.5mm US-type jack. This applies to all our AXIWI headsets. All AXIWI headsets are, in terms of connection, compatible with the AXIWI communication systems (AXIWI AT-320 & AXIWI AT-350) that we offer. Check whether the connection is compatible if you want to connect this headset to another communication system or device.
To order; How does it work?
- You go to a hearing care professional (in the Netherlands we advise Van Boxtel Hoorwinkels) and will make a print of your ear; this could be left or right. This will costs in the Netherlands about € 17,50 and you pay this directly in the store of Schoonenberg. Ask your local hearing care professional about the costs if you are living abroad (outside the Netherlands);
- At Van Boxtel Hoorwinkels you must clearly communicate that the print must meet the following requirements:
- The entire concha (ear cup) must be filled.
- It must be a deep print.
- Clearly indicate that the print is for a Custom Headset, so that they match the print accordingly.
- You transfer the amount (inquire to the customer service of Axitour) for the headset to our bank account;
- You send the print of the ear to Axitour B.V. Lübeck 5, 2993 LK, Barendrecht in the Netherlands.
- After delivery, from the print of the ear to our Axitour office, the delivery time is 6 weeks.
Any questions? We would love to be there for you!
An immediate answer? Call +31 (0)180-691 400 between 8:15 am and 5:15 pm
Mobile phone: +31 614 16 45 02 (out of working times)
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply your question as soon as possible.