Wireless referee communication system for korfball
It is essential for korfball referees to communicate as direct as possible with his assistant referee in order to lead the game in the best way. For reason of distance, the position of the referee and assistants the rapidness of the game, this is not always possible. With the wireless AXIWI communication system for korfball referees you now can communicate fast and directly with your colleague, by which you do not miss anything and you are able to lead the game in the best way. And the communications system is very affordable: similar referee communication systems are 5 to 6 times as expensive.
Good to know:
Referees judges the
AXIWI with an 8,1.
96% of the referees
The referee communication system for korfball
With the AXIWI communication system up to 6 persons are able to simultaneously communicate hands free with each other. Just like a telephone conversation. One can choose for an open listen and talk connection or talk connection by just pushing the ‘S’ button. Depending on the software configuration persons can break into the conversation but is also kicking out 1 person out of the communication circle. Only persons with an AXIWI units are able to listen in and other persons are not able to hear the conversation at all.
Letter of Recommendation Royal Dutch Korfball Federation
Since January 2015 the topreferees of the Royal Dutch Korfball Federation using the wireless and hands-free communication system of AXIWI. The korfball referees Joeri Cook and Marcel Lari (photo) have tested the system and meanwhile in use: ‘With the AXIWI communication system the communication between the referee and assistant referee is optimally, making quick changes on certain game situations.‘
The Royal Dutch Korfball Federation is very satisfied with the AXIWI communication system for referees and has confirmed their satisfaction in a Letter of Recommendation.
European Korfball Championship 2016
During the European Korfball Championship 2016 the referees used the AXIWI Communication System. Some beautifull pictures from these matches! Special thanks to Actiefotografie for the awesome pictures.
Benefits for korfball refees using a duplex and wireless communication system
- Proactive game management tool
- Directly in contact with referees and officials
- Everyone (with an AXIWI) is live well infromed
Motivates referee team
- Referees and officials are fully involved
- Confirm critical game information
- Communicate fast and directly relevant information
- Players and coaches appreciate technology because it increases good decisions and the performance of the referee team
- By letting referee coaches and observers listen to the communication (with an AXIWI) between the referees during a game, they know exactly what the referees in the field are saying and how they react to specific situations on the field. This helps referee coach with good evaluations and develop the skills of the referee.
Survey: Which possibilities does a communication system offers referees and sports?
Referees take more correct and faster decisions with communication system
In June 2016 Axitour Communication Systems has held a survey among referees in Holland. The referees who participated on the survey are active on all levels and in a variety of sports. To obtain the information we made a survey for referees who are working with a communications system and who aren’t working with a communication system: 105 to 419.
More information about the survey: Check the webpage with the main results, the Infographic and the official Press Release of the survey.
- Frequency 2,402 – 2,483 Ghz
- Dimension 65x32x22 mm
- Weight 39 gram (incl. battery)
- Reach up to +/- 250 metres
- 4 channels
- Headset connection 3,5 mm
- Recharge time 2 hours
- Battery time 8 – 10 hours
- Full duplex and hands free
- 2 – 6 pers can communicate simultaneously
- 250 people can listen to the conversation
- Open line connection, just like a telephone
- Easy setup and very user friendly
- Any unit can be set as Master / Follower
Any questions? We would love to be there for you!
An immediate answer? Call +31 (0)180-691 400 between 8:15 am and 5:15 pm
Mobile phone: +31 614 16 45 02 (out of working times)
Mail to: email@example.com and we will reply your question as soon as possible.