Wireless referee communication system for korfball
A Korfball referee needs to communicate as directly as possible with his assistant referee to lead the game in the best way. Due to the rapidness of the game, the distance between the referees good communication is not possible.
With the wireless AXIWI® communication system for korfball referees, you now can communicate fast and directly with your colleague, by which you do not miss anything, and you can lead the game in the best way. And the communications system is priced very affordable: similar referee communication systems are 4 to 5 times more expensive.
Good to know:
Referees judges the
AXIWI with an 8,1.
96% of the referees
The referee communication system for korfball
With the AXIWI® communication system, up to 6 persons can simultaneously communicate hands-free with each other. Just like a telephone conversation. Various settings are possible, e.g. one person is the master, and up till a total of six persons can talk and listen simultaneously. Others persons with a similar unit can listen to the conversation. You also can have a master and sub-master configuration, meaning master and sub-master coupled together and four (4) others can use the “S” button to switch on or off the talk function. Or you can make use of an optional PTT button to open or close the talk function. More options are available! Please ask our sales department.
Letter of Recommendation Royal Dutch Korfball Federation
Since January 2015 the topreferees of the Royal Dutch Korfball Federation using the wireless and hands-free communication system of AXIWI. The korfball referees Joeri Cook and Marcel Lari (photo) have tested the system and meanwhile in use: ‘With the AXIWI communication system the communication between the referee and assistant referee is optimally, making quick changes on certain game situations.‘
The Royal Dutch Korfball Federation is very satisfied with the AXIWI communication system for referees and has confirmed their satisfaction in a Letter of Recommendation.
INTERVIEW with Mark Clattenburg about the added value of using referee headsets – 19-05-2021
“It is what my wife says with a dishwasher. When you haven’t got one you don’t know the difference. But when you get one, it changes your life.”
European Korfball Championship 2016
During the European Korfball Championship 2016 the referees used the AXIWI Communication System. Some beautifull pictures from these matches! Special thanks to Actiefotografie for the awesome pictures.
Benefits for korfball refees using a duplex and wireless communication system
Quick decision making with the ‘open’ line
- Proactive game management tool
- Directly in contact with referees and officials
- Everyone (with an AXIWI) is live well informed
Motivates referee team
- Referees and officials are fully involved
- Confirm critical game information
- Communicate fast and directly relevant information
- Players and coaches appreciate technology because it increases right decisions and the performance of the referee team
- The AXIWI® wireless headset allows referee coaches to know what referees in the field are communicating with each other. And how to react to specific situations. It helps the referee coach with good evaluations and develops the skills of the referee.
Survey: Which possibilities does a communication system offers referees and sports?
Referees take more correct and faster decisions with communication system
In June 2016 Axitour Communication Systems has held a survey among referees in Holland. The referees who participated on the survey are active on all levels and in a variety of sports. To obtain the information we made a survey for referees who are working with a communications system and who aren’t working with a communication system: 105 to 419.
More information about the survey: Check the webpage with the main results, the Infographic and the official Press Release of the survey.
- Frequency 2,402 – 2,483 Ghz
- Dimension 65x32x22 mm
- Weight 39 gram (incl. battery)
- Reach up to +/- 250 metres
- 4 channels
- Headset connection 3,5 mm
- Recharge time 2 hours
- Battery time 8 – 10 hours
- Full duplex and hands free
- 2 – 6 pers can communicate simultaneously
- 250 people can listen to the conversation
- Open line connection, just like a telephone
- Easy setup and very user friendly
- Any unit can be set as Master / Follower
Any questions? We would love to be there for you!
An immediate answer? Call +31 (0)180-691 400 between 8:15 am and 5:15 pm
Mobile phone: +31 614 16 45 02 (out of working times)
Mail to: email@example.com and we will reply your question as soon as possible.