Wireless umpire communication system for baseball
It is essential for baseball umpires to communicate as direct as possible with his assistant umpire in order to lead the game in the best way. For reason of distance, the position of the umpire and assistants the rapidness of the game, this is not always possible. With the wireless AXIWI communication system for baseball umpires you now can communicate fast and directly with your colleague, by which you do not miss anything and you are able to lead the game in the best way. And the communications system is very affordable: similar referee communication systems are 5 to 6 times as expensive.
The referee communication system for baseball
With the axiwi communication system up to 6 persons are able to simultaneously communicate hands free with each other. Just like a telephone conversation. One can choose for an open listen and talk connection or talk connection by just pushing the ‘S’ button. Depending on the software configuration persons can break into the conversation but is also kicking out 1 person out of the communication circle. Only persons with an AXIWI units are able to listen in and other persons are not able to hear the conversation at all.
Benefits for baseball refees using a duplex and wireless communication system
- Proactive game management tool
- Directly in contact with referees and officials
- Everyone (with an AXIWI) is live well infromed
Motivates referee team
- Referees and officials are fully involved
- Confirm critical game information
- Communicate fast and directly relevant information
- Players and coaches appreciate technology because it increases good decisions and the performance of the referee team
- By letting referee coaches and observers listen to the communication (with an AXIWI) between the referees during a game, they know exactly what the referees in the field are saying and how they react to specific situations on the field. This helps referee coach with good evaluations and develop the skills of the referee.
AXIWI on Instagram
Follow us on instagram for daily stories, acions and (product)pictures of AXIWI. Click here to go directly to our Instagram account.
AXIWI Communication System
The AXIWI communication system only weighs 39 grams, has a safety lanyard and a clothing clip. The communication system is powered by a rechargeable battery and has a service life of 8-12 hours. There are various headsets available. The AXIWI communication system allows five people to communicate with each other simultaneously, others can listen in or break into the conversation.
Survey: Which possibilities does a communication system offers referees and sports?
Referees take more correct and faster decisions with communication system
In June 2016 Axitour Communication Systems has held a survey among referees in Holland. The referees who participated on the survey are active on all levels and in a variety of sports. To obtain the information we made a survey for referees who are working with a communications system and who aren’t working with a communication system: 105 to 419.
More information about the survey: Check the webpage with the main results, the Infographic and the official Press Release of the survey.
Any questions? We would love to be there for you!
An immediate answer? Call +31 (0)180-691 400 between 8:15 am and 5:15 pm
Mobile phone: +31 614 16 45 02 (out of working times)
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply your question as soon as possible.