AXIWI AT-350 duplex
Attention: you need one AXIWI unit per user.
All accessories and headsets can be used on either the AXIWI AT-320 and the AXIWI AT-350.
- The AXIWI AT-350 and the AT-320 are not compatible.
The AXIWI® AT-350 is our newest full-duplex model. It has a reach up to 300 meters. It has a display which shows the channel, and it indicates the battery charge. We supply the AXIWI AT-350 in three frequency variants: 863 – 865 Mhz (European radiofrequency), 902 – 928 Mhz (American radio frequency) and the 2,402 – 2,483 GHz (worldwide approved radio frequency).
It has similar applications as the AXIWI® AT-320. But with these features, larger sites such as stadiums and retail stores are no problem. The AT-350 is also more durable and reliable and has more possibilities. It has the IP54 certification for dust- and water-resistant (please take note this is not completely waterproof). It makes this system more suitable for outdoor use and in dusty environments.
- Frequency 863 – 865 Mhz
- Dimension 78x38x19 mm
- Weight 70 gram (incl. battery)
- Reach up to +/- 300 metres
- 8 channels
- Headset connection 3,5 mm
- Recharge time 4 hours
- Battery time 10 hours
- IP 54
- Full duplex and hands-free
- 2 – 6 pers can communicate simultaneously
- 250 people can listen to the conversation
- Open line connection, just like a telephone
- Easy setup and very user friendly
- Any unit can be set as Master / Follower
Compared to the AXIWI AT-320
- More noise reduction, better sound quality.
- It is also IP 54; anti-dust and waterproof.
- The AXIWI AT-350 is working on the 863 Mhz frequency, so no intereference of devices working on the 2,4 Ghz.
- It could be used for larger sites; such as sports stadiums and retail stores.
The AXIWI communication system for 6 persons has several usage applications. We mentioned the most common:
- Referees (2- 6 referees or officials).
- Sports (coaching).
- Retail (stores).
- Lunchrooms and restaurants.
- Media (tv-studio).
- Structure and industrial usage apllications.
For more user applications, see the full list with usage applications of the AXIWI.
At this moment we investigate the possibilty for using a range extender, so you will have a significant larger reach for your application. If you are interested in using AXIWI with an extender, please let us know with a message by e-mail. Send it: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep you updated about the developments and when it is available.
Download here directly the user manual of the AXIWI AT-350.
Any questions? We would love to be there for you!
An immediate answer? Call +31 180-691 400 between 8:15 am and 5:15 pm
Mobile phone: +31 614 16 45 02 (out of working times)
Mail to: email@example.com and we will reply your question as soon as possible.