Wireless communication system for coaching in sports
Efficiently and effectively train a sporter? Continuously contacting other staff members during matches and trainings to inform each other? From now on you will be able to use the AXIWI communication system for coaching and training. More and more coaches and trainers are using a communication system to instruct and give hints to sportsmen – and -women and other staff members. The coach and the sporters/staff members all wear an AXIWI communication system. It’s a wireless communication system, so the coach and the sporters/staff members can talk directly to each other, just like making a phone call.
Good to know:
Referees judges the
AXIWI with an 8,1.
96% of the referees
The AXIWI communication system could be used in several coaching related situations like:
- Communication between coach and sporter during a training.
- Communication between a coach and his assistants/staff members during a match.
- From a certain (professional) game level referees are assisted by a referee coach and from any stand these coaches using a communication system are able to watch the referee’s actions and behaviour. If needed, the referee coach is able to give instant advice and instructions to the referee.
Experience: Herman Kruis (National coach Belarus women Fieldhockey)
Herman Kruis, current coach of Belarus women’s hockey team and former coach of the Dutch women’s hockey team (2006-2008 indoor, 2008-2010 outdoor) ,used the AXIWI communication system to communicate with his staff members during the Indoor Hockey European Championship 2016.
Kruis: ‘’During our matches the team manager and the assistant were in the dug-out while the videoman and I were positioned high up in the stadium to get an overall view . The AXIWI communication system worked perfectly and the communication between us was really well, even in a crowded stadium with more than 3,000 wild fans.’
AXIWI on Instagram
Follow us on instagram for daily stories, acions and (product)pictures of AXIWI. Click here to go directly to our Instagram account.
Survey: Which possibilities does a communication system offers referees and sports?
Referees take more correct and faster decisions with communication system
In June 2016 Axitour Communication Systems has held a survey among referees in Holland. The referees who participated on the survey are active on all levels and in a variety of sports. To obtain the information we made a survey for referees who are working with a communications system and who aren’t working with a communication system: 105 to 419.
More information about the survey: Check the webpage with the main results, the Infographic and the official Press Release of the survey.
- Frequency 2,402 – 2,483 Ghz
- Dimension 65x32x22 mm
- Weight 39 gram (incl. battery)
- Reach up to +/- 250 metres
- 4 channels
- Headset connection 3,5 mm
- Recharge time 2 hours
- Battery time 8 – 10 hours
- Full duplex and hands free
- 2 – 6 pers can communicate simultaneously
- 250 people can listen to the conversation
- Open line connection, just like a telephone
- Easy setup and very user friendly
- Any unit can be set as Master / Follower
Any questions? We would love to be there for you!
An immediate answer? Call +31 (0)180-691 400 between 8:15 am and 5:15 pm
Mobile phone: +31 614 16 45 02 (out of working times)
Mail to: email@example.com and we will reply your question as soon as possible.